ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)

ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)
the RATU KEBAYAn

the only me :)

the only me :)
:P

Friday, July 15, 2011

i am destroying my angel heart :)

yes, i am hurting myself as it is hard for me to tell about your irresponsible behavior. How on earth you could do that .........................................?? this is not cool and seriously this is not for fun, get it? do you understand that? or are u thinking that i am too good like an angel that will never get angry and crazy if u did a really2 stupid thing on me? well, i am believing in KARMA. what goes around comes around, what goes up must come down,  wait and see, i am thinking to be a devil now, i had planned something evil to turn you down, :).

No comments:

Post a Comment