ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)

ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)
the RATU KEBAYAn

the only me :)

the only me :)
:P

Sunday, July 24, 2011

gender.

being the only daughter in my family give me a huge pressure which can make me feel like killing someone is much more easier to do. i am not a typical malay girl who love to be like a maid. no I'm not your maid/servant!!!! don't you understand that??? can't you bring your plates and cups to the kitchen and why it is so hard for you to wash it too??? duhhh. I did not meant that i hate of being a girl but i do hate about people especially malays opinion n believe about only girls have to do all the house works. stupid. even our prophet helps their wives! if u don't believe in me, fine, go find the story about it by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment