ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)

ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)
the RATU KEBAYAn

the only me :)

the only me :)
:P

Saturday, January 1, 2011

perang-perangan!

adeih.. its already 4.18 a.m, n i still not sleep,
reading my little brother boring book still does not help my eyes to get sleepy. maybe i had overslept b4. :)
btw, making this entry perang-perangan, it does not mean i put on the gun on my arm, i am actually focusing on my upcoming semester of studies. study. if u struggle, u happy. if u flippant n lazy, u will cry til die like me.. :(
i had just finished packing my things, i was planned to bring only a few thing n if it is needed . but still, my luggage is FULL,, very, very FULL. heavy n i HATE it. alahai...

No comments:

Post a Comment