ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)

ILLIEY AND ME(before the acne lived on my popopopoker face =,=)
the RATU KEBAYAn

the only me :)

the only me :)
:P

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Seize The Day (A7X)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, 
too many people to ache over.
 
.....
 
I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, 
holding you till our time is done
We both know the day will come, 
but I don't want to leave you
 
.....
 
I see my vision burn
I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
A melody, a memory, or just one picture
.....
So what if I never hold you near? Or kiss your lips again?
So I never want to leave you and the memories of us to see 
I beg don't leave me
 
(Lyrics originally from A7X)
 
From,
 
The Obvious
...........  

No comments:

Post a Comment